NOTICE: Effective October 1, 2014, the Scheduling Clerk will not give a motion hearing date unless the motion has been filed with the Clerk's Office, or a copy of the completed motion is presented.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
ADA Requests for Accommodation
Local Court Rules
Indigent Defense Appointment Information
- Administrative Order Appointment of Counsel for Indigent Parties
- Application to Serve as Felony Court Appointed Counsel
- Felony Defense Counsel of Record Fee Schedule
- Allegan County Legal Assistance Center
- Approved Bail Bondsmen List
- Court Hours/Holidays
- Inspecting or Copying Court Records
- State Court Administrative Office (SCAO)
- Weapons and Security
The Circuit Court would like your feedback about their services.
Please take our Customer Service Survey.