Family Planning of Allegan County offers a wide range of reproductive health care services for women and men:
- Annual Pelvic and Breast Exams
- Pregnancy Testing
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Birth Control Education & Methods
- Healthy Pregnancy Referrals
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening
- Mammography Referrals
- Education & Screening and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- A sliding fee scale is used, and no one is denied services for inability to pay.
- Our offices are located in Allegan. The office is located in the Human Services Building (Allegan County Health Department).
- All services are confidential for all ages.
- Morning, afternoon, and evening hours do vary. An appointment is necessary by calling (269) 686-4560.
- County residency is not required
- Medicaid, "Plan First!," and most other insurances are accepted.