Through our everyday routines, we are constantly using recyclable products. Curbside and Drop-Site Recycling are the most common and easiest forms of recycling to do. This type of recycling is a great way to recycle the following: paper, water bottles, milk jugs, cardboard, etc.
Click on your City or Township below for information on how to get involved with this type of recycling!
NOTE: Allegan County Government does not provide a curbside trash service for residents. Most communities rely on private subscriptions with service providers. Learn more about who provides services and what services are provided.
2014 Recycling Information (PDF flyer or Online sign-up):
Do not see your Township or City? That is because some Townships and Cities do not participate in the Allegan County Recycling Program. Nonparticipating units should contact their Township or City Office to find out about their recycling information.
- Recycling Do's and Don'ts
- History of the Recycling Program
- Solid Waste Planning Committee (SWPC) Information
- Solid Waste Planning Committee (SWPC) 2013 Meeting Dates
- Southwest Michigan Solid Waste Consortium (SMSWC) Information
- "Sharps" Exchange / Unwanted Medications
- Commercial and Small Business Recycling Information
Ben Williams is the Recycling/Solid Waste Coordinator for Allegan County and oversees the Resource Recovery Program.
Phone: (269) 686-4559 | Email
|Questions? Call Resource Recovery: (269) 686-4559|